Who We Are:
Intiva Health is a funded and upcoming healthcare technology startup located in South Austin. We have built th...
Who We Are:
Intiva Health is a funded and upcoming healthcare technology startup located in South Austin. We have built the first integrative career and practice management platform for today's healthcare professionals.
Intiva Health is seeking an experienced Email & Automation Specialist. The incumbent will work closely with a dynamic team comprised of the graphic designer, website manager, and marketing director to brief and develop new email campaigns, as well as optimize existing email campaigns to improve customer engagement as well as lead generation. We are always open to new ways of creating content to educate the world on the importance of clean, filtered water, and we would love to hear your ideas!
- Define and manage the scoring, nurture sequence, list segmentation, workflows, and reporting customization of the Pardot marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with creative teams to determine promotional campaign imagery, conceptual branding as well as copy and graphics.
- Develop and own email marketing calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization.
- Launch regular A/B tests and multivariate tests for acquisition and retention campaigns, landing pages, as well as monitor and optimize tests for opens, clicks, conversions, opt-outs, and average order value.
- Continually improve all marketing campaigns: test and analyze workflow; build smart segmentations; automate email if applicable; initiate lead generation, lead nurturing, and lead scoring efforts; and identifies tactics for improvement.
- Coordinate content and copy with the content marketing manager for email newsletters, landing pages, and supporting product content.
- Work cross-functionally with the digital marketing director, content and social media manager, graphic designer, web development, and other teams as needed.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email - ensure spam compliance CAN-SPAM, GDRP compliance, inbox placement, ISP algorithm changes, user preferences, and segmentation, and data privacy regulations. Ensure brand guidelines for all email templates.
- Ensure that email functionality works across all browsers and devices.
- Create and maintain an Email Guide of every automated campaign and it's automation criteria so that anyone could pick it up and know exactly what emails we send and when/why they get sent
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred; will consider candidates with strong industry experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bronto, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, or other CRM/Marketing Automation System.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM and transition of leads from MQLs to SQLs
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and the customer journey.
- Understanding of marketing operations, specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered emails.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning & results from data.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an eye for design.
- Basic to intermediate HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to push projects and initiatives forward.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and a good team player.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS including responsive design and CSS animations
- Having worked with list sizes over 100,000
- Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, or Eloqua certification
- Previous experience with a startup in either the Healthcare or Blockchain industry
- Results Driven
- Winning Attitude
If you don't have these three competencies, don't apply for this position. We are seeking the most motivated candidates only!
What Intiva Health Can Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 6 weeks PTO
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by the company
- Roth 401k with maximum employee match
- Exit participation through ESOP
- Other incentives and benefits
- Casual work environment
- Standing desk
Intiva Health Values:
- Start Up Culture - "We've done so much with so little, that we can do anything with nothing forever." It's challenging to work here. There is no roadmap or SOP for what needs doing. We are innovators and risk takers willing to do whatever it takes to achieve our goal.
- Self-Starters - Successful team members are entrepreneurial. We bring solutions to the table, not complaints. Growth is inspired on an individual, team, and company level. Ownership is earned, not an entitlement.
- Paving roadways, not manning treadmills - Success is measured on results not activity. We are purposeful and strategic movers.
- Transparency - We pride ourselves on delivering the news - good, bad, or indifferent. We have a culture of knowing from interns to key partners.
- Accountability - We owe it to ourselves and our team members to hold everyone to the highest standard.
Intiva Health is an exciting tech startup that engages licensed medical professionals in the management of their career by bringing the forefront of technology to healthcare. Intiva Health is the product of over 30 years of healthcare administrative experience, and is a rapidly growing solution for the vast healthcare market.