A successful candidate will assist in developing, testing, and supporting the configuration of Axway's B2Bi EDI Tr...
A successful candidate will assist in developing, testing, and supporting the configuration of Axway's B2Bi EDI Translation and communications and Axway Sentinel dashboards. Strong problem solving skills are needed along with the ability to assist in conceptualizing, designing, coding and implementing complex, high visibility projects. Leadership and coordination with other teams as well as external partners to develop appropriate interfaces and ensure quality and efficiency through capacity planning, performance assessment, and both integration and regression testing to resolve complex business needs is important. Blockchain and BiTA are also part of this team's areas of participation.
- Axway B2Bi or Axway Gateway Interchange software
- Experience in FTP, sFTP, AS2, and MQ based
- Experience in mapping partner transactions
- Well versed in AIX or Linux system navigation, command line processing, etc.
- Strong communication skills with both team members and external partners.
- Good organization and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience and working knowledge of IBM MQ Series
- Ability to assist and handle a 24x7 support on-call rotation
- 6+ years' work experience in EDI
- 6+ years' work experience in an Information Technology environment
- Bachelor's degree with preference in (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business) or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Axway Mapping Services
- Axway Decision Insight experience
- Axway Sentinel experience
- Axway Vordel experience
- Web Services and API experience
- Java programming
- Perl scripting language
- Bash shell scripting
- F5 / Load Balancer experience
- Experience with IBM Mainframe ZOS operating system
- Experience with MQ-IPT message processing
- Experience with firewall and network provisioning
- Good understanding of security considerations / solutions
- Blockchain understanding a plus
- Dashboard analytics and analysis
- provided by Dice