The world runs on open source, and projects need more than a version or source control system to scale. The Linux Found...
The world runs on open source, and projects need more than a version or source control system to scale. The Linux Foundation has evolved a proven methodology to transform projects into category leaders. LFX operationalizes this approach, providing a suite of tools built to facilitate every aspect of open source development. Critical projects must have their finger on the pulse of their entire developer ecosystem, with tools tailored to key stakeholders driving project development, including maintainers, contributors, community managers, marketers, and more.
The Hyperledger project is looking for a driven Ecosystem Manager who can help foster a successful member ecosystem for the Hyperledger project. This person will work throughout the Hyperledger project to ensure that it is set up for success with member organizations, partners, and the community. This person will also serve as the account manager for onboarded member organizations and potentially other related projects at the LInux Foundation.
- Proactively conduct prospective new membership business development across various industries and sectors
- Develop and own membership/business relationships with Hyperledger members
- Receive, answer, or redirect questions from members
- Anticipate and resolve emergent member issues
- Encourage increased member participation in the Hyperledger project
- Drive face to face engagements between members
- Record and track engagement touchpoints
- Support membership renewal goals
- Support and grow local community programs (meetups, ecosystem events, Hyperledger events etc.)
- Support sector-specific Special Interest Groups to be defined based on expertise
- Substantial familiarity with the technical and business landscape around blockchain technology.
- Experience with managing a network of relationships with senior executives on technology projects.
- Ability and desire to speak at events, meetups etc. focused on enterprise blockchain
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Open Source software development practices and business models
- Previous engagement in the finance industry preferred
- Must be able and willing to travel nationally and internationally (primarily to the UK, California, and continental Europe, though travel to Asia may also be required)
Additional InformationThe Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits - e.g., Fantastic health care, Unlimited PTO, 100% 401k match, profit-sharing, and exceptional healthcare plans.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.