* Alignment of IT strategy and planning with a client organization s business goals, both near and long-term.
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with a client organization s business goals, both near and long-term.
- Strategic responsibility for client s digital systems, ensuring it is aligned with the company s Chief Digital and Technology Officer and their teams digital strategies.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept (POC) projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption, ensuring that these new solutions will meet particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Promotion of shared infrastructure, tools and/or applications to reduce costs and improve information flow.
- That IT projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Building employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
- EXL Consulting continues to spearhead its role in driving its Digital Made Real Strong experience in System Integration (SI) architecture solution design and delivery with diverse technology spectrum, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels.
- Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or equivalent firm strongly preferred
- Knowledge and relevant experience in the latest and emerging technologies and practice, such as Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Microservices, Test Automation, Mobile development.
- Possess strategic insight with the ability to integrate the latest technologies into the architecture design to elevate the performance of the overall solutions.
- Excellent communication skill, ability to present and communicate the proposed solution and design professionally with client s technical stakeholders (CTO, architecture office, IT Department.)
- Consulting experience at a Big4 or equivalent at least 5 years in consulting.
- Sales and sales support experience in designing solutions for large enterprise clients.
- Delivery experience in delivering digital transformation solutions for large clients delivering n at least 2 of the following areas: intelligent operations, RPA, Analytics, AI & machine learning.
- Experience with prototyping use case specific outcome based solutions to solve for CX driven business model transformation with IoT, Cloud, Blockchain, AI/ML and others.
- Steeped in delivery culture and complex global team management.
- Ability and prior experience in leading a portfolio of projects at one or many clients is strongly preferred.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Banking/Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Travel/Transportation & Leisure; strong preference to thought leadership in these industries specifically in applying digital capabilities to these industries.
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information /System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- Technology experience with at least 4 of the below providers: Hyland Onbase, Camunda, Appian, Signavio, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan, Workfusion, Alteryx, Azure & Google Cloud.
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities