ATR International, Inc. is an IT staffing leader and places a wide range of technical professionals at many of the most innovative companies...
ATR International, Inc. is an IT staffing leader and places a wide range of technical professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Position title: E-Business Consultant 6
Location: San Francisco, CA
Managing business objectives and end-to-end product development lifecycle of Banking APIs
- Defining product goals and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve operational efficiency
- Creating product strategy & roadmap for building RESTful API s for Banking As A Service (BaaS)
- Building API products for Capital Markets, Lending Applications, Payment Applications, CRM Leads Management and Location Based Services
- Conducting market research, competition study & driving new product development using data driven approach
After-hours and weekend work may be required to support change requests.
10+ years experience in internet/ intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting.
- Leading in-house teams using AGILE scrum methodology & drafting business requirements, timelines, prioritizing features & product backlogs, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, use case diagrams, wireframes and ensuring product deliverables
- Assessing opportunities by identifying ROI & metrics, defining key performance indicators (KPI) and partnering with analytics team to measure success
- Working on product ideas focu sed on driving sales, acquiring & retaining customers, building brand loyalty, and providing self-service tools to customers, based on IoT, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and Solar Energy
- Driving definition and execution of product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing
- Facilitating product innovation, integration with partners and launch of digital products
- Leading the API Standards (best practices) Board meeting with senior stakeholders from various teams
- Managing escalations and implementing new business processes by performing AS-IS/TO-BE analysis, Impact analysis, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis and Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Facilitating AGILE/SCRUM practices like Sprint Planning, Sprint Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review sessions
- Identifying issues and tracking them
Note: Must be eligible to work directly for us on a W2 basis.
Is this position not a fit for you? to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.
- provided by Dice