Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking .Net Application developer with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team a long term.
- Experience in .NET 3.x/4.x development (ASP.NET, WCF, Web API)
- Experience in .NET Core development (ASP.NET, REST WebAPI, C#, ADO.NET)
- Experience in implementing security for web applications/Services in cloud and web security
- .NET Console Application
- Knowledge on Entity framework, Object oriented designing and principles, .NET design pattern, Unit testing automation, Microservice
- MS SQL Server 2014/2016 (SQL, T-SQL)
- Perform code review
- Experience with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies (Jenkin, uDeploy, etc.)
- Experience in working with Splunk
- Experience with version control tools (git, TFS, VSS, etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience in developing, deploying and troubleshooting PCF applications and PCF components
- Cloud development with Azure
- Experience in working with AppDynamics
- QA Testing and Automation (Selenium)
- Experience and good understanding of the Node. JS ecosystem
- Experience in Messaging queue integration (MQ).
- provided by Dice