About LeasePilot. LeasePilot is a high-growth, venture-backed startup that has built a commercial lease automation platform from industrial,...
About LeasePilot. LeasePilot is a high-growth, venture-backed startup that has built a commercial lease automation platform from industrial, office and retail owners. Today we are all about taking a frustratingly inefficient process and making it faster, easier and cheaper. But that's step one, ultimately, LeasePilot is a data company and we are creating a suite of products that leverage the transactional data we are collecting to reshape the way transactions are negotiated, whether in the real estate industry, banking or otherwise. From pegging a lease to the blockchain so certain workflows are automatically initiated to developing learning algorithms to predict
Who we are looking for. A high-energy, driven individual looking to be a part of a startup software company that is changing its industry. An energetic and curious individual looking to make immediate and meaningful contributions in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. Someone excited about joining a high-performance team that places a premium on creativity, innovation, and speed.
Job Description. The Implementation Support Specialist will have responsibility on a day-to-day basis for the following:
- Internal general support of our implementation team that will include Customer document review, formatting, and ongoing maintenance
- Customer-facing support including troubleshooting, maintenance and completion of service tickets submitted by customers
- Performance of any other tasks as they arise in support of our internal implementation team ensuring their successful onboarding of new customers*
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, including but not limited to, experience with defining document styles, custom lists and header styles
- Extremely comfortable with evolving technology
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with both OSX and Windows operating systems
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health (BBS) and dental (Delta) premiums 100% covered by the company. Other benefits will be considered after Series A funding.