The client aims to solve the "scalability problem" for all blockchains. They are a VC backed start-up with headquarters in t...
The client aims to solve the "scalability problem" for all blockchains. They are a VC backed start-up with headquarters in the greater Chicago area. They are growing fast in 2019 and need an experienced developer to join the team.
- Vast professional experience with Python or Go or C and system-level programming.
- Professional or open source experience with Blockchain tech.
- Experience with Public chains, doesn't necessarily need to be Ethereum
- Understanding of the protocol/daemon layer of public chains
- Experience in networking.
- Experience in a Linux working environment.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience in multi-threading programming.
- Creative, independent, hardworking person.
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to accelerate their career within the blockchain space. Please contact Daniel Cartolin via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] or call (ext 3071) for more information regarding this role and other awesome engineering opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Emerging Technology, including Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and Cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, Big Data and Data Science. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1- or email [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] Please see for more information.