Fidelity Digital Assets, a new venture to provide access for our institutional clients to cryptocurrency markets, is seeking a Director, Tec...
Fidelity Digital Assets, a new venture to provide access for our institutional clients to cryptocurrency markets, is seeking a Director, Technology Risk. In this individual contributor role, you will be working with technology, cyber security and other risk professionals to design and execute comprehensive technology risk assessments to identify, protect and respond to risks that could expose Fidelity and our clients to financial loss. You will also be responsible for partnering with Fidelity's Enterprise Cyber Security unit and other key technology delivery teams to evaluate and mitigate risks.
This position could be filled in Boston, MA or Durham, NC.
The Expertise We're Looking For
* Extensive experience in cybersecurity and technology risks framework, Experience in designing and executing risk framework
* Working knowledge of financial service core platforms and risk/regulatory implications is a plus
* Understanding of digital currencies or Blockchain technology is a plus
The Skills You Bring
* Your working knowledge of cybersecurity practices, trading and settlement systems, or technology risk framework
* Your desire and aptitude to become expertise in the new Blockchain technology and digital currencies
* Your advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
* Your strong sense of ownership, accountability and a commitment to achieving objectives
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Technology risk works with operations and technology teams to develop a robust risk framework for the emerging digital currency industry and future use of Blockchain platforms.
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing digital assets, such as bitcoin and ether. Fidelity Digital Assets leverages the operational and technical expertise of the broader Fidelity organization with the unique capabilities of Blockchain technology to deliver a completely new offering for institutional investors. Fidelity is one of the world's largest and most diversified financial services providers with more than $7.2 trillion in client assets under administration. Learn more at .
Fidelity Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer