Who we are
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing teams, and the CX Product Portfolio Development (...
Who we are
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing teams, and the CX Product Portfolio Development (PPD) group is transforming how Cisco thinks about delivering value to our customers & partners via our product portfolio. The Office of Programs & Transformation is charged with driving continuous alignment, change effectiveness, operational efficiency and continuous delivery for the Product Portfolio Development group. In this time of unprecedented change, we are looking for top talent to lead business critical capabilities that will redefine success for Cisco and our customers.
What You'll Do
This role is core to CX Portfolio Product Development's (CX PPD) vision and strategy of demonstrating best in class agility at the enterprise level. The Lean PMO aims to support PPD's efforts to to predictably deliver value to our customers by; aligning CX on what's important to our customers, ruthlessly prioritizing, ensuring the right people & teams are aligned to the right work and removing blockers.
You will work across CX PPD and the broader Customer Experience (CX) group to lead CX PPD's agile delivery capabilities. You will be seen and recognized as a thought AND practice leader, who not only recognizes and builds on our organizational strengths, but also brings new perspective and ideas in to the team.
Who You'll Work With
Residing in the Office of Programs & Transformation, this role willblur organizational boundaries and break down silos to drive business alignment and cohesion in our approaches and practices. Every day and every interaction will be unique, and you will engage with a diverse representation of; scrum masters, program managers, engineers, designers, product owners, product managers and leadership.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead a team of scrum masters & agile program managers, working side by side to drive a best-in-class agile delivery team
- Demonstrate a servant-leader approach in providing shared services to our global portfolio development organization. You guide processes and provide white glove governance, when needed.
- Lead a disciplined approach to business planning, prioritization and capacity management via quarterly business reviews.
- Facilitate and support agility across the PPD & CX organizations by acting as a player /coach to other leaders and their teams.
- Get engaged in the work.
- Drive continuous improvement to enable a high performing culture and team.
- In partnership with Office of Programs & Transformation Leadership, define and operationalize the metrics for how we deliver value, with specific goals to decrease time to market, increase customer happiness and deliver consistent, high-quality experiences to our customers.
We Are Cisco
- 15+ years performing various agile roles at the enterprise level; with at least 5 years in lean-agile PMO or similar capacity, preferably in technology and/ or product development organizations.
- Proven expertise in lean methods and design thinking, with the consistent ability to stay on top of industry trends, emerging practices and technologies
- Experience in leading and delivering enterprise software products, with familiarity in TDD, CI/CD
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence in highly matrixed organizations
- Executive presence & credibility
- Certifications as a scrum master, scrum professional, SAFe, agile coach or equivalent experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-CD1 - provided by Dice