Atrilogy has partnered with a fast growing company that has a strong global presence. Are you looking for a new challenge or a career change...
Atrilogy has partnered with a fast growing company that has a strong global presence. Are you looking for a new challenge or a career change in Product Management in the data science and software industry? If so, we are seeking a Director of Marketplace in Menlo Park, CA area.
As a Director of Marketplace, you are responsible for leading all aspects of the Marketplace strategy, measurement, management and go-to-market. This is a unique opportunity to fully design and build marketplace, business model and be a part of the marketplace foundation that is core to our overall strategy.
- Lead a product team that builds and manages the marketplace - from the defining the core technology platform, the user experience, through to monetization and P&L management
- Working closely with the partner and alliance team to develop new partners into the ecosystem
- Accountability for business goals, objectives, key results and monitoring and tracking those results
- Management and direction of the overall marketplace team, including recruiting, development and motivation to create a world class team
- Defining the roadmap, prioritization of key features partners and engineering teams and owning the backlog
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of product managers, UX designers, marketplace managers, business development, and tech partners
- Ownership of the full operational life-cycle of partners including vetting, onboarding, certification, billing and payment, support and payout
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Project management skills; ability to manages multiple projects simultaneously; strategic thinking with ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building and taking products to market
- Experience in leading product teams including defining vision, implementing process, managing and coaching teams
- 5+ years of marketplace experience. Digital, eCommerce and blockchain experience a plus.
- MBA preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.Thidah Uch|
Office: | Mobile:
23052-H Alicia Pkwy
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- provided by Dice