Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most i...
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Deliver advisory services to Life Sciences clients, primarily related to digital transformation across Quality, Regulatory and Operations functions including supply chain, regulatory operations, medical safety, post market surveillance and quality management systems
* Design and implement technology centric solutions in the area of Quality, Regulatory and Operations
* Assist Life Sciences clients validate and deploy cloud based software solutions capable of replacing legacy on premise applications
* Lead business development activities in the Life Sciences industry such as client identification, proposal development, and creation of marketing collateral
* Manage engagements of 5-25 people including adherence to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
* Recruit, hire, and train advisory staff in alignment with service line development strategies
* A minimum of eight years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech industry
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering; Master's degree and prior management consulting experience preferred
* Experience in emerging technologies including Cognitive, Machine Learning, RPA, Data & Analytics, Blockchain and IoT
* Understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement primarily in the area of Quality and Regulatory; Program management experience running large IT programs with Life Sciences
* Prior experience in designing, implementing and deploying validated solutions in the area of Quality and Regulatory e.g. Veeva RIM, Veeva Vault, Liquent, Trackwise, MasterControl, Documentum and Open Text
* Experience in assessing, designing, developing, testing, and deploying GxP solutions
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. SDL2017