Who we are looking for
The Charles River Director, Client Management is expected to actively manage select, large, sophisticated Charles Riv...
Who we are looking for
The Charles River Director, Client Management is expected to actively manage select, large, sophisticated Charles River IMS accounts, and demonstrate leadership through effective strategic thinking and mentorship of client managers. You will work closely with and influence both internal and client business leaders, and decision makers. The Client Management team is based in the US with offices in the Boston and NY regions.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Director, Client Management you will
- Manage a small book of high value, strategic accounts to provide exemplary service and client satisfaction
- Establish senior relationships with C-Level and business heads of those accounts in your book and territory, develop an understanding of client strategy and CRD's place in achieving that strategy
- Demonstrate leadership as a senior wealth client manager to coach and provide guidance to the client management team.
- Establish long-term, strategic objectives for each client in your book, and measure success against account plans and goals
- Manage your book to ensure effective client issue resolution, project delivery, response to information requests, and collaboration with other CRD teams
What we value
- The ability to work with a Sales team to identify and foster revenue opportunities including additional application modules and services, training, or services
- Strong knowledge of Wealth Management technologies and workflows
- Experience in leadership of direct or indirect reports
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage simultaneous priorities
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Technology Preferred
- 15 years' experience within the Financial Services/Software industry, specifically in a Relationship/Client Management or similarly functioning role
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and as a member of a team
- Deep knowledge of the Wealth Management space
- Ability to travel to client sites 20%-40% per calendar year
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers