The Director, BloqEnterprise Sales will be a key member of the Bloq team, leading efforts to sell BloqEnterprise and BloqCloud solutions to ...
The Director, BloqEnterprise Sales will be a key member of the Bloq team, leading efforts to sell BloqEnterprise and BloqCloud solutions to the market. The candidate should have extensive prior experience selling enterprise software, either SaaS or other forms of B2B sales. Blockchain industry experience preferred but not required. Natural technical acumen a must. This is a remote position.
What you do
- Develop and execute a plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Engage in detailed technical discussions with prospects.
- Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate, and close.
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline achieving new business revenue growth.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities according to a structured segmentation strategy.
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain pipeline coverage throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Present potential clients with demonstrations and feature descriptions of BloqCloud.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
How you do it
- High level of professionalism and ethics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- A competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and motivation to learn.
- Transparent, honest, direct with yourself and the team.
- 8+ years in software, cloud, SaaS and/or applications sales (ideally in a CRM, ERP and/or B2B software company), with equal capability in selling to the CxO level and into technical teams.
- Ability to generate an organized sales pipeline and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and quotas using software tools.
- Experience with Blockchain, Crypto industry preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle is required including MEDDIC, Challenger or Sandler methodologies.
- Ability to travel periodically for conferences / trade shows, customer/prospect visits.