At Microdesk we help organizations understand the needs and behaviors of their staff and customers and how this impacts their overall busine...
At Microdesk we help organizations understand the needs and behaviors of their staff and customers and how this impacts their overall business operations with the goal of improving their customer's experience.
We combine our Technical, Business, and creative skills with the industry expertise we have built up over the past 26 years. This knowledge makes it possible for us to offer the AECO Industry a unique service offering. Our driven approach around Globalization, Urbanization and Sustainability shows companies how to put customer experience at the heart of their strategy, and design user-friendly and successful interactions through multiple channels and at every step of the customer journey.
As the Digital Transformation analyst, you will report into the Asset Management Division and will be responsible for helping customers through their Digital Transformation journey.
Digital Transformation Analysts help design and implement new operating models within organizations, define comprehensive metrics for senior executives to follow, and coach junior employees on new techniques and processes.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and understanding cost benefit models. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to both business leaders and staff.
Travel may be required for this position depending on the nature of the projects, duration, and project commitments. Remote work is also available.
As a member of the Microdesk team, you will focus on digital transformation. Join our innovative and fast-growing team to develop disruptive solutions and state-of-the-art processes for our clients in an environment where the worlds of business, creativity, and technology intersect.
* Work alongside other consulting professionals to help our clients identify, analyze, and solve challenging strategic issues
* Solve complex architectural problems on Business Software solutions
* Coach and support client business teams in their business transformation
* Utilize cutting edge technologies to support agile methodologies to continuously deliver to the client (CI/CD, DevOps)
* Participate in the maintenance of live application after delivery to the client, perform handover and knowledge transfer activities
* Develop your expertise in digital transformation capabilities for various industries
* You'll be involved in high velocity projects, delivering value in a few months. Bringing digital transformation ranging from Marketing, CRM to ERP/Finance solutions
* Imagine the clients' future business through discovery & requirement gathering workshops
* Defines digital technology roadmaps in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partners team to support business growth
* Explore underlying business and technical drivers opportunities, challenges and make recommendations and provide advisory services to clients, creating models for success leveraging
* Interacting with Head of Departments, implementation partner teams, consultants and other stakeholders
* Maintaining excellent stakeholder relationship
Digital Transformation Analyst Requirements:
* A Master's degree in business, engineering, or IT
* Certification in Digital technologies - AI, blockchain, analytics, IoT/ design thinking / PMP / TOGAF/ equivalent preferred
* Experience in developing all aspects of Digital Transformation including market analysis, requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model and high-level design, across a broad range of industries
* 2+ years of previous experience in strategic business consulting in large, complex organizations
* 2+ years of previous experience working as a client facing business consultant or P&L product manager of a technology product
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
* Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's holistic customer experience; ability to see the - bigger picture-, and execute accordingly
* Knowledge and skill in strategic analysis and financial analysis
* Demonstrated skill in developing technical value propositions, pro-forma financial business cases and impactful client proposals
* Demonstrated understanding how cloud and cognitive technologies drive business value
* Experience guiding digital transformation in large, complex organizations
* Demonstrating strong business understanding and suggest solutions and workarounds for various business scenarios
* Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and business cases
* Manages the definition of requirements and creates high-level business and technical architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with new or existing systems/platforms
* Works in partnership with technical experts, architects, business analysts, and developers from internal teams or external partners to design and guide new solutions
Experience Profile :
* You would have significant and progressive experience in consulting firm or in industry in developing or delivering large scale digital transformation
* High business impact AI, blockchain, IoT, Analytics, cloud or similar initiatives
* Involvement with program that would have bought a clear business outcome (e.g. on revenue, cost, operating efficiency, customer experience etc). Further, you would have technology expertise in at least one of the Digital areas (e.g AI, Blockchain, Analytics, Cloud, IoT, industry 4.0, mobility, Emerging Tech etc).
* You would have also demonstrated ability to be client focused, responsive, flexible, positive and committed to delivering quality service and improvement in an environment of continuous change
* Further, have strong presentation skills and impact, being competent in presenting ideas clearly and convincingly so as to influence others - demonstrating personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect quickly
You would be able to demonstrate and disseminate (both internally and externally) deep knowledge awareness of current market trends and activities, both from a technology and business perspective
* You would be comfortable with ambiguity, fluid consulting situations and a highly pressured environment which characterize such transformations. Further, you would be able to travel at significant level
What will make you successful in this role
* Deep analytical thinking that allows customers to explore new business options
* Driven approach to your engagements
* Ability to develop, document, present and explain business process information in a way that establishes open communication, persuades others, and gains understanding
* What you advise is what you deliver. "Hands-on" and "pragmatism" are key words in our approach and mind-set
* Manage risks, issues, and day-to-day operations by identifying, communicating, tracking, and mitigating issues
* A strong communication skill, have a collaborative mindset-you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeeding as a team
We offer an enriching environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 35% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer