Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commer...
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Digital Program Senior Consultant, Technology Consulting
The Enterprise Technology Consulting is the team in Operations and Technology at Mastercard that offers innovative, cutting edge technical solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for outstanding applicants interested in a challenging and rewarding Technology Consulting Program Lead position focused on Digital Products.
The Digital Technology Consulting Program Lead will be responsible for delivering technology consulting services to multiple business stakeholders globally and regionally in support of Mastercard's business strategies. Responsibilities also include collaborating and partnering with business teams to provide technology leadership, produce proposals, define business capabilities and work with the global technology delivery teams to produce lasting technical solutions.
* Are you passionate about leveraging technology to drive business change?
* Are you motivated to be a part of global company driving innovation in the payments industry?
* Are you a best in class communicator with a passion for technology innovation, agile development and new product design?
* Does playing a key playmaker role in partnering with teams who are innovating and developing leading edge technology solutions excite you?
* Do you have the capability to think on your feet, be hugely creative, encourage and negotiate with technology consulting as the foundation of the conversation?
* Establish and develop strategic deep relationships with Digital senior business and product stakeholders to provide technology consulting services to key global and regional initiatives.
* Produce forward-looking technology proposals/presentations leveraging technology capabilities inside and outside of MasterCard to bring comprehensive technology solutions to solve business and regulatory challenges.
* Facilitate pre-sales workshops as technology SME involving client technology teams.
* Lead and support the RFP process by confirming or defining the business and technology challenges, needs and solutions.
* Leverage a variety of technology frameworks and methods to develop and promote technology architecture that drive strategic alignment of IT with business.
* Drive the technical solution and provide technical and advisory support to ensure the development and implementation of applications that provide adherence to business requirements.
* Oversee the development of strategic business capabilities with the purpose of driving innovative, forward thinking technical solutions.
All About You
* Thrive in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Experience in technology consultancy or a product owner role preferably in payments industry.
* Ability to translate technical information into business concepts and back.
* Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment.
* Payments technology knowledge or experience in the industry.
* Leadership skills: Must be able to navigate complex relationship scenarios & able to influence others without direct reporting relationships.
* Executive-level presentation skills: Must have persuasive presence and ability to effectively communicate technology to business people and business to technology people.
* Organized, with an ability to provide expert facilitation skills in environments where the team agenda is not clear and the obvious solutions are not always best suited from a strategic point of view.
* High-energy, can-do attitude, very strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed with commensurate analytical, technical and strategic skills.
* Ability to act effectively as a Mastercard brand ambassador.
* Provide strategic thinking and leadership related to a wide range of business units and technology services.
* Provide advanced business and technical knowledge for the technical solution development.
* Strong understanding of software methodologies, principles, theories and concepts.
* Knowledge of latest technology trends such as API based development, cryptocurrency, block chain, artificial intelligence and machine learning as it relates to the global and regional Payments market.
Equal Opportunity Employer