As a Digital Product Manager, you will support digital experiences for a strategic, fast-growing business at Aetna. You wil...
As a Digital Product Manager, you will support digital experiences for a strategic, fast-growing business at Aetna. You will put the customer first, monitor the competitive landscape, understand our technical capabilities, and champion differentiating user experiences.
* Interpret user research, behavioral data, and competitive analysis to identify areas for improvement and new opportunities
* Work with partners in design, technology, product, and operations to establish and refine requirements
* Establish a roadmap of new site changes and functionality
* Be the Product Owner for the Agile Scrum teams
* Lead end-to-end project management, from concept development to post-launch analysis
* Meet all control requirements to ensure successful, compliant product launch
5+ years of product management experience in a B2C regulated industry
* Great product intuition - You can improve existing products OR start from scratch, and have experience with successful outcomes
* Flexible - You're at home leading Agile teams, and you know how to guide iterative optimization using A/B testing and personalization strategies
* Versatile - You are comfortable with the Adobe stack (AEM, Marketo, Target, Analytics). Ok if you have exposure to other technology platforms and can talk integrations when needed
* Analytical - You just go get the data and you can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis-paralysis
* Visual - You can communicate your vision by sketching, wireframes, or other visual means.
* Dynamic - You have a high tolerance for change and can prioritize multiple competing demands
* Non-Nerd Empathy - You grok Bitcoin exchange rates and drone delivery services, but you also recognize that you're building for a non-techie audience. Experience building digital experiences for or marketing to seniors (65+).
* Fun - You think building stuff is fun, you believe helping people achieve positive health outcomes is amazing, and you bring that passion to work every day
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.