WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Best Companies in America' two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 'fastest-growing companies' in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 18,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Are you interested in an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of smart property software and lead a brand's pages on social media? Do you have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience?
We are looking for you to help our marketing team find fresh new ways to give our brand a distinctive voice in social media marketing and drive new leads into our marketing funnel. Other responsibilities include managing online ads, creating social content calendars, analyzing post data, and digging into insights that will keep our social game on point.
- Create and own an engagement strategy for the STRATIS social channels;
- Create a strategy for driving more website traffic with social media and digital advertising ;
- Interact and engage with people as the STRATIS brand;
- Track and create reports on social analytic growth;
- Create and manage digital ads on social media platforms;
- Manage Google AdWords;
- Continue existing marketing campaigns across social media;
- Work with marketing and communications team to create and implement campaigns;
- Promote events where STRATIS employees are speaking, sponsoring, or attending ;
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands;
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas;
- Create engaging social media content;
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts;
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events;
- Attend and document local in-person or virtual events;
- Use and manage a post scheduling platform ;
- Email marketing support.
#LI-AS1 PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
WHAT WE OFFER
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in social media, digital ads, marketing, and/or communications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- In-depth working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube;
- Experience with social media analytics, like Facebook Insights and Google Analytics;
- Experience with Google AdWords and digital advertising;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and video editing are a plus;
- Excited to impact real people every day through your work.
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.