The Digital Innovation Architect is responsible for identifying and creating innovative solutions using latest emerging technologies to impr...
The Digital Innovation Architect is responsible for identifying and creating innovative solutions using latest emerging technologies to improve customer and operation experience. He/she solves complex problems using innovative and latest technology ideas while ensuring the success of digital commerce and restaurant operations. He/she also serve as a subject matter expert and trusted technical advisor to the Inspire Executive and Leadership team.
* Solve complex business and technical problems using latest emerging technologies and proposing various solutions in a comprehensible manner.
* Design and architect scalable and distributed applications using innovative solutions.
* Collaborate with other Solution architects to design a unified multi-brand solution which will work across all Inspire Brands.
* Design solutions that are scalable and flexible to support different brand demands.
* Influence the successful implementation of these designs and architectures by managing expectations and risks and balancing tactical and strategic approach.
* Collaborate with other architects and technology teams to provide direction and design in an Agile environment.
* Creates reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business and technology teams, enforcing governance and compliance activities for the solution.
* Identify new disruptive technologies to provide business value.
* 4 year degree in Computer Science or similar required
* Graduate degree preferred
* Minimum 10 years, preferably 15+ years, of experience in application design and development, and systems life cycle management
* 5+ years of architecture experience working on complex enterprise systems
* 3+ years of experience in designing and prototyping innovative solutions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
* Expertise with emerging technologies not limited to contactless pay, blockchain, mobile tech, omnichannel commerce, application innovation
* Strong demonstrable experience leading architecture development for enterprise scale systems in public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably with Azure experience
* Experience converting business requirements to designs and user stories.
* Experience working in an Agile environment across multiple scrum teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
* Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, all the so-called "capabilities" of a system
* Hands on coding experience in developing solutions and/or POCs leveraging cloud based PaaS, and/or open sources frameworks
* Hands on coding experience with Java and/or C#
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.