CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. ...
CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
As a Digital Finance Senior Manager in our CFO & Enterprise Value practice, you will be responsible for positioning, solutioning and delivering large programs underpinned by technology and data to address clients' efficiency and modernization challenges. In these programs, you are expected to lead the design and implementation of business changes by bringing industry, and finance process knowledge while focusing on addressing the challenges across people, process, and technology. You have experience implementing modern general ledger and broader ERP systems for Finance and Accounting processes such as record to report and order to cash.
* Create strategies, blueprints and roadmaps that define the finance strategy including financial systems and data, operating model, process automation plan, and analytics insights to support the broader organization's future vision
* Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to set strategy and goals, prioritizing your team's workflow, then implementing the plan
* Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics
* Provide the CFO with the right data to drive shareholder value
* Manage engagement risk, project economics, deliverable content, and ensure client buy-in
* Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership
* Encourage innovation from team members; support their ideas and career goals
* Oversee clients' digital transformations, help them simplify workflows and find new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual and augmented reality)
* Find modern ERP and enterprise value solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
* Grow the practice by owning the new business proposal process
* Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
* 8 years of finance and management consulting experience
* 8 years of experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
* 4 years of experience with finance platforms transformations such as SAP, Oracle or Workday
* Bachelor's degree
Bonus points if:
* You're comfortable being the lead or functional team member on modern ERP technology implementations and know your way around SAP, Oracle, and/or Workday
* You have experience optimizing finance and accounting processes like record to report and order to cash
* You know how to define and shape a company's financial, management or regulatory reporting strategy
* You're great at leading projects and teams
* You're a pro when it comes to engagement - plus business, practice, and people development
* You've designed finance, accounting, planning or reporting solutions
* You've worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Tableau, Qlik, OneStream
* You've got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 , send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.