A UST Digital Enterprise Architect works with clients and UST client service teams to translate business strategy into an actionable busines...
A UST Digital Enterprise Architect works with clients and UST client service teams to translate business strategy into an actionable business and enterprise architecture. The Digital Enterprise Architect helps clients understand the impact of digital transformation on their value chains, the business capabilities required to support their value chains and the systems, data and technology that will be needed by those business capabilities.
• Leading the definition of business and enterprise architectures in support of a business strategy;
• Working with senior client leadership to help define / refine their digital business transformation vision, turning that into an actionable roadmap of technology-enabled initiatives;
• Leading the initial Digital Transformation work at clients, scaling the UST delivery teams and ensuring that they understand how to deliver enterprise outcomes expected by the client;
• Assisting UST client teams properly position Digital Transformation with their clients and providing the thought leadership and sales support to convert opportunities into profitable work.
• Minimum of 10 years of Enterprise / Business and Solution Architect work experience
• Familiarity with relevant standard architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF and BIZBOK
• Minimum 5 years of experience implementing web and digital solutions in an enterprise environment
• End to end involvement as an architect in at least 2 significant digital transformations
Skills and experience
• In a professional services / consulting environment;
• In enterprise and solution architecture roles delivering digital solutions;
• With typical enterprise legacy systems and technologies.
Candidates must have:
• A solid understanding of two or more industries, common value chains, and business capability definition;
• Practical experience with defining Enterprise Architectures, as-is and to-be blueprints, transition states and supporting roadmaps
• Use of agile techniques and methods such as the Scaled Agile Framework, and experience delivering architecture in those constructs;
• The presence and ability to communicate architecture concepts to both business users and technical development teams.
Additionally, candidates should have exposure to and understanding of 3 or more of the following areas and how they impact an enterprise architecture:
• Integration and integration architecture (e.g. messaging, APIs, micro-services, on-premise and cloud / iPaaS integration);
• Automation (e.g. BPM, RPA);
• Digital marketing (e.g. social media, personalization, targeting, SEO);
• Infrastructure and Platforms (e.g. cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, security, containers, CDN);
• Web and mobile technologies (e.g. WebUI Services, mobile native, hybrid applications) across multiple different technology platforms
• Newer generation technologies (e.g. DevSecOps, Blockchain, Cognitive/AI, IoT);
• Channel architectures and back end core architectures;
• Integrating with core business critical transaction processing systems