Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, for...
Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We've become our clients' trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role and will be responsible for assisting the digital currency practice on compliance and related matters.
- Interest in digital currencies & blockchain
- Willingness to expand knowledge & research related subject matters
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. knowing how to utilize Index/Match, Pivot Tables, Manuver large data sets, Sum vs. Subtoatal, Cut vs. Copy & understand reasoning behind using different formulas)
- General knowledge of cryto currencies (e.g. Wallets, addresses, seed phrase, block explorers, excanges, improvment protocals
- General knowledge or exposure to different methods of storing digital currencies: (e.g. Ledger, Trezor, KeepKey, Electrum, Exchanges, BitGo, Self-storage.
- Experience/Knowledge of Github, & text editors (Notepad, Visual Studio Code ect.)
- Experience/knowledge of HTTP and/or API's