EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric opera...
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL's proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise
At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit .
EXL's approach to digital connects our domain and data expertise with innovative technologies to create powerful outcomes for our clients. This approach positions us uniquely to digitally transform data flows and deliver exceptional results. EXL Digital leverages advanced technologies along with domain expertise to deliver trifecta impact (Customer Experience, Business Outcomes, and Efficiency) to its clients.
EBU Digital Solutions & Consulting:
The Digital Solutions & Consulting group in our Emerging Business Unit (EBU) focuses on helping clients improve performance and reduce costs in our chosen industries by creating a more agile, efficient finance & operations functions. By using Digital Intelligence to orchestrate automating processes and applying analytics, we help you reduce risk while increasing visibility and control. You gain the actionable insight needed to make better decisions, a means to effectively manage regulatory compliance, and the flexibility to respond to changing business demands.
We are looking to hire senior & experienced Digital Transformation Consultants to evangelize EXL & EBU Digital Solutions with our prospects & clients.
This is a critical client-facing role that will interpret and translate client requirements into a digital technology solutions which can then be customized & implemented from our suite of EXL Digital products.
In this role you'll work closely with EXLs functional experts in Finance, IT, HR, Customer and Strategy, as well as with our teams across various domains to design and develop compelling solutions for our clients.
You will be expected to develop and execute sales strategies with the business development teams, drive solution-crafting and proposal efforts, and provide demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients.
This role will also support activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings.
You will also serve as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution to the client/internal stakeholders.
* Engage with a range of clients, designing solutions which will deliver real business value, enabled by a broad range of emerging technologies and developing digital strategies for our clients
* Develop proposals and prototypes to help our clients understand how these solutions will be delivered and what impact they will have on their business
* Develop go to market approach, evangelize and harness strong account and client relationships
* Lead C-level conversations and workshops with client stakeholders to ensure alignment of our solution with client interests while also selling EXL's capabilities
* Define solution scope and involve solution architects across other required disciplines (e.g. Cloud, Infrastructure, Strategy and Consulting and Operatioans) to build a cohesive and compelling solution. Define our strategy and shape the deal to increase our win probability
* Create thought leadership, demonstrations and other materials that articulate our point of view on intelligent automation and AI to both clients and EXL colleagues
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Technology & Digital Consulting, preferably in a recognized Management Consulting firm
* 5 years of experience in Solution Creation / Pre-Sales
* MBA or equivalent, preferably from a Top Tier US / Canada school
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* A background in programming and / or data science. Specific knowledge of one or more of the follow technologies is a plus: Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning / AI, Blockchain, IOT, Chatbots, VR/AR/MR.
* Ability to lead a team of experts during a pursuit across to develop an integrated solution while defining the client value case
* Knowledge of current and emerging technology trends such as new cloud technologies
Location / Travel:
* While we prefer the person to be based in New York tri-state area, we are open to hire this role anywhere in the US / Canada for the right candidate
* Up to 50 - 60% travel as needed for client projects (Once COVID related Travel Restrictions are lifted)
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
* Pay Type Salary
* Jersey City, NJ, USA
* New York, NY, USA