As a Digital Asset Sales & Trading Analyst, you will gain an expert perspective on the marketplace for cryptocurrencies. You will ...
As a Digital Asset Sales & Trading Analyst, you will gain an expert perspective on the marketplace for cryptocurrencies. You will have the opportunity to play a direct role in developing a growing business in a rapidly evolving segment of the financial services landscape. Additionally, you will develop an extensive understanding of the digital asset market structure through the following job functions:
* Collaborating with trading, technology and operations personnel to develop and improve SIG's trading and custody infrastructure
* Working with senior team members to help shape SIG's participation in regulatory conversations and market structure initiatives
* Facilitating OTC block cryptocurrency trades for the Firm's institutional counterparties; developing new trading relationships and driving new business with asset managers, hedge funds and family offices; creating tools for pre- and post-trade analysis
* Identifying relevant trading activity and publishing market commentary
* Evaluating opportunities for blockchain-related direct investments
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work directly with a wide variety of constituents in the digital asset ecosystem, both within SIG and externally. You will learn how to apply SIG's approach to the financial markets to a new and disruptive asset class, and you will develop the sales, business development and decision-making skills necessary to succeed in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
SIG has been an active participant in the cryptocurrency marketplace over the past several years and continues to grow its footprint in the space. The firm provides liquidity across a number of digital assets on several major spot exchanges and on most listed futures and options venues. SIG serves as an active participant in industry market structure conversations and provides input to a variety of market participants, listing exchanges and regulatory bodies on matters related to liquidity and product construction.
What we're looking for
* Students in the last year of their bachelors or master's degree looking to start a full-time job upon graduation
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong quantitative skills along with demonstrated analytical ability
* Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, team oriented environment
* Must be a self-starter, quick learner and resourceful problem solver
* Initiative, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize are essential
* Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Strong passion/interest in the markets and investment management business
* Enjoy networking and cultivating relationships
* Ability to understand investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
* Will not require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
We don't post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.