Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Digital Asset Program Manager! We are looking f...
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Digital Asset Program Manager! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with great relationship management skills to join the Bittrex Digital Asset team. As part of this team, you will work closely with the product, marketing, legal, compliance, support, finance, 3rd party vendors and our partners to manage and expand the Bittrex service. To be successful in this role, you will need a desire to learn all aspects of blockchain and token use cases, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Digital Asset Manager will work independently and be comfortable influencing across multiple teams at all levels, both internal and external.
* Lead engagement with internal and external parties regarding new listings, upgrades, swaps, forks, and other servicing items for assets listed on the Bittrex platform.
* Own segmented customer communications through multiple systems.
* Work with customers, partners and internal cross-functioning teams in prioritizing product and process improvements.
* Create repeatable and scalable workflows to maximize efficiency in a fast pace environment.
* Develop and maintain SLAs with operations teams through daily management and process improvements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 3-5 years of Operations or Program Management experience.
* Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
* An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
* Meticulous documenter, ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear requirements for different teams.
* Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Experience with Crypto is highly desirable.