* DevSecOps Director / Principal Consultant
We are disrupting the world of consulting by fusing DevSecOps ways of working with Consulting b...
* DevSecOps Director / Principal Consultant
We are disrupting the world of consulting by fusing DevSecOps ways of working with Consulting best practices to create better business outcomes, faster, for our clients. Are you a consultant with an "X-shaped" talent profile, who has a growth mindset and track record of success with technology transformation? If so, let's talk. We are looking for a Director level person to join our Strategic Technology Consulting practice.
We believe in the power of innovation to build a future that is more human-centered and enabled through technology. We are looking for people who are genuinely excited about joining a diverse team of experts who combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. In return, we will provide opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel, while working with our global network of Fortune 500 clients. We are motivated by creating transformative outcomes for our clients at the intersection of strategy, design, and technology; where transformation really happens!
The ideal candidate will understand exactly how DevSecOps transforms the experiences of customers, employees, and suppliers, and fully appreciate the transformation journey taken by both IT and the business. S/he will be driven to support our clients through that transformation journey, by efficiently and effectively managing and delivering outcomes-driven consulting engagements.
This individual will be confident and comfortable with challenging their peers in the team to continuously improve processes and ways of working. S/he will be equally as comfortable working with our clients, supporting go-to-market and delivery activities, from identifying and leading sales opportunities, to leading the execution of our key programs. S/he will also balance consulting expertise with technical content, operational know-how, and commercial acumen.
If you're excited by what you hear and want to do something different, something truly special and impactful, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
The ideal candidate profile would be good understanding and experience in the following areas:
* DevSecOps Pipelines (CI-CD integration and orchestration)
* Modern security practices
* Implementation of DevSecOps capabilities as an enterprise platform
* Knowledge and/or experience with agile engineering techniques and patterns: TDD, ATDD Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, etc.
* Experience with various test automation frameworks
* Public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google, Ally)
* Infrastructure as Code (Container Orchestration, etc.)
* Modern API platform design
* Knowledge of modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, data democratization, platform approaches to support ML/AI at scale, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
* Deep understanding of operating model transformation resulting from DevSecOps, Ways of Working transformation
* Deeply conversant with today's technology disruptors (RPA, Cognitive Computing, IoT, Blockchain, DevSecOps Telemetry, AIOps, etc.)
Consulting and practice management skills:
The ideal candidate profile would be comprised of the following attributes:
* 12-15 years of relevant Technology / DevSecOps Transformation experience working with client senior management through a Big 4 or a large SI firm
* Proven track record of:
* DevSecOps solutioning and consulting asset/ reusable IP development
* Communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences and building consensus
* Articulating the value of DevSecOps technology approaches to business and IT executives
* Building key stakeholder relationships within the client organization
* Managing priorities and making decisions in high stakes scenarios
* Solutioning, authoring and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs and point consulting opportunities
* Experience of leading a DevSecOps consulting practice, which includes P&L ownership, selling, leading and delivering DevSecOps consulting engagements
* Results driven team player who is able to inspire and build a diverse DevSecOps consulting team
* Understanding how consulting works within a large SI enterprise will be a big plus
There is no typical day-in-the-life-of a DevSecOps Director. Here is what you'll be expected to do:
* Mature our DevSecOps consulting practice through personal and team excellence
* Take ownership of selling DevSecOps consulting deals either as part of RFPs, RFIs or standalone consulting deals
* Guide and deliver consulting engagements - in a full-time or a part-time capacity depending on the importance and significance of the client opportunity. This includes but is not limited to:
* Engaging with technical and business stakeholders to understand their needs, prioritize the delivery approach, and guide the delivery
* Evangelizing business benefits and impact of modern delivery and engineering practices
* Supporting client architects and technology managers in developing technology roadmaps, including effectively evaluating build/rent/buy decisions
* Assess the success of ongoing engagements and ensure we are delivering to the promise, but more importantly creating a lasting impression for Wipro brand through delivery excellence
* Land and expand both Consulting and Wipro footprint at the clients where we are delivering currently
* Perform practice management activities, such as hiring, people management, managing and achieving revenue targets, delivery assurance and helping shape new engagements
This opportunity will provide you to:
* Work on variety of client issues and challenges, instead of being boxed into the conferment of a traditionally defined job descriptions
* Work in a collaborative team where your talent is valued over a job title
* Speak at conferences, write blogs and papers
* Travel extensively to client or Wipro office locations. Please be flexible for doing this.
About Wipro Digital
Wipro has invested significantly in acquisitions, partnerships and start-ups to create a wholly-owned, digital business subsidiary, called Wipro Digital.
Wipro Digital, together with Designit, is your innovation-led, digital transformation partner that designs and delivers human-shaped experiences for a digital world. We focus on the things that matter - the insights, interactions, integrations, and innovations - that make extraordinary things happen for brands, businesses and their customers. We build multi-disciplinary teams combining strategy, design and technology experts oriented around the customer and their journey.
About Strategic Technology Consulting
As one of the largest and fastest growing practices within Wipro Digital, the Strategic Technology Consulting practice is focused on making digital transformation real. We ensure that innovation projects don't stop at the proof-of-concept (POC) stage by operationalizing the organizational, technological and management implications required to scale.
We are not typical consultants. We advise AND manage execution to ensure our clients receive the value we promised. Our consulting offerings are designed to deliver pragmatic and tangible outcomes within an agile and flexible engagement model. Some of our offerings include, but are not limited to:
* Designing Operating Models for Digital Products and Platforms
* Performing IT Performance and Maturity Assessments
* Implementing New Ways of Working (incl. Agile, DevOps, Microservices, APIs, etc.)
* IT Service Experience Design and Implementation
By harnessing the power of emerging technologies and consulting assets, we maximize speed to impact while bringing a deep understanding of legacy systems and operations across a wide variety of industries. Our experienced consultants have the capabilities and skills that make digital transformation real.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"