The world of Fintech is evolving at a rapid pace, the cryptocurrency market hit an all-time high of $2 trillion and everyone you know is inv...
The world of Fintech is evolving at a rapid pace, the cryptocurrency market hit an all-time high of $2 trillion and everyone you know is investing. Now is the time for you to join this surge. An organization in the blockchain space is growing their cybersecurity team with the addition of a DevSecOps Engineer. Your role on the team as a DevSecOps engineer will consist of infrastructure security management, access and identity management, data protection, and incident response.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual with a forward-thinking mindset that has a desire to innovate. This organization is trailblazing towards the future, and now is the perfect time to jump on board. Are you in?
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of involvement with RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Detailed AWS cloud experience, developing and maturing security controls
- Security Automation
- Experience with writing CloudFormation and Python
- Involvement with Lambda, CloudWatch, GuardDuty, Security Hub, AWS Configuration, and CloudTrail
- Top-notch communication skills
- Security Certifications
- Cyber toolset experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-SC1 - provided by Dice