This company is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocur...
This company is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
You will be working with a team of DevSecOps Engineers to:
- Enable engineering teams to deploy product features
- Help engineers troubleshoot technical issues
- Design and maintain automation tools for engineering operations
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks
- Build highly scalable distributed systems on AWS platform
- Make deployments and upgrades in a controlled production environment
- Work to secure the infrastructure and codebase
- Perform penetration tests and internal security audits
- Design and maintain tools for SIEM platforms
- Learn about new attack vectors and how to mitigate them
- Good communication skills.
- Extensive experience with administering and monitoring Linux-based environments.
- Experience building environments on AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation.
- Ability to write a lambda function.
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Scala.
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Python, Shell scripts, Perl, PHP.
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL.
- Experience with containization of services.
- Ability to use OWASP tools to perform a penetration test.
- Deep knowledge of DNS and Networking.
- Experience with stateful packet filtering.
- Ability to perform a packet capture and analyze data.
- Knowledge of asymmetric key encryption.
- Knowledge of NIST security guidelines and best practices.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with big data analytics like Spark/Ignite.
- Experience with messaging like RabbitMQ, Kafka/Zookeeper.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.