A cryptocurrency start-up that aids institutional investors when it comes to compounding their crypto by 5% to 100% annually...
A cryptocurrency start-up that aids institutional investors when it comes to compounding their crypto by 5% to 100% annually through staking and lending.
They are currently looking for a hands-on DevOps Manager who has a passion for Cryptography. This person will look for creative ways to automate and secure their systems. The ideal candidate wants to limit time spent on operational work, proactively identify potential ways our systems can fail, and enjoys a blameless post-mortem when incidents occur.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 5+ years of devops engineering experience
- Strong object oriented programming
- Linux administration
- Cloud architecture with AWS
- Experience building and scaling complex ecosystems
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Customize this if you have information specific to the client's benefit package.
- Add in additional perks specific to the work environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! - provided by Dice