Our client is out to enable the future of urban aerial mobility by deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, includi...
Our client is out to enable the future of urban aerial mobility by deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, including unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) traffic management (UTM) solutions a key step toward integrating a significant number of autonomous air vehicles into the global airspace.
As the first AI and blockchain-powered unmanned aerial operating system, this company will facilitate a wide variety of UAS-enabled services, including package delivery, industrial inspections, and emergency assistance.
The engineering team is looking for a passionate, talented, self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join them in building the future of urban air mobility. Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with the Software Engineering team. The ideal candidate has experience in running automated production infrastructure in the cloud, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer position
- Continuously improve the infrastructure for cloud-based services and client interfaces
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our build, testing, and continuous integration environment
- Support an effective developer workflow including build, test automation, and deployment
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Proactively communicate project & task status to project stakeholders
- Provide occasional on-call support which may include irregular hours as needed
Qualifications for the DevOps Engineer
- 1-2 years of DevOps experience with Kubernetes experience preferred
- Experienced in systems administration with a background and understanding of software development
- Proven skills with automation/configuration management tools like Terraform, Ansible a plus
- Experience with development operations of continuous integration, automated testing, and automation of the dev process
- Previous containerization experience with Docker or similar technology
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud networking and traffic management (VPCs, load balancers, network segregation) is a plus
What s in it for you as a Junior DevOps Engineer?
- Ground floor opportunity to build a revolutionary platform for Unmanned Air Traffic
- Work with a team of brilliant engineers that have a vision and mission
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits offering
- Work on ultra-cool technology and tools while building leading-edge products
We are sorry but this client cannot sponsor anyone on VISA for this role.
- provided by Dice