Founded in 2019 designed by experienced traders who understand what hedge funds, Market makers, and professional traders need we give you Open and transparent pricing, High Frequency, low latency trading and a safe secure trading environment if this is something that interests you and want to work remote Lets Talk!
What You Will Be Doing
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for Developing, Releasing and maintaining various QA, UAT and production environment, Recommend ways to improve existing functionality. You will also deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise, and work with CI/CD tools, and source control to include GIT and GitLab.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
Nice To Have
- FinTech Industry experience
What's In It for You
Competitive Salary: $110k- $130k
- Time Off
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Sick Time
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DB12- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dylan Boisclair - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.