Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep re...
Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep reading:
We are a rapidly-growing VC-backed FinTech start-up, focusing in the Bitcoin/blockchain sector. We need outstanding individuals to join our fun and productive team, helping to build and manage our platform(s) as we change the future. This role is for DevOps Engineers who are particularly familiar with Ansible and AWS.
Come be part of a fun and rewarding environment in one of the hottest and most disruptive industries of all time. Details about who we are will be revealed when you meet us.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with Linux, preferably RedHat or derivative/other RPM-based distributions (CentOS, Scientific, SUSE, etc), in a high-volume Production environment.
- Proficiency with at least one SCM platform such as Chef/Puppet/Salt, but preferably Ansible.
- Proficiency at deploying and managing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tooling, such as Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Proficiency with Git and implementing the GitHub Flow.
- Deep understanding of AWS core technology offerings (EC2, VPCs, ELBs, IAM, etc).
- Desire to continuously learn, solve problems, and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology.
- A strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and integrity of character.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Maintain maximum reliability and uptime of business-critical services.
- Provision new systems, maintain existing systems, and migrate legacy systems to new infrastructure.
- Ensure consistency and uniformity of security and operational standards and processes across business units.
- Develop, implement, and maintain technologies to provide insight into business and infrastructure performance.
- Triage and resolve ad hoc issues and requirements as they arise.
- Be on-site and work with our team on a consistent basis. There is some opportunity for remote work and we are flexible with schedules, but typically you will need to be in the office alongside the team.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Experience with Ethereum or other Smart Contract-based systems (such as Solidity).
- Familiarity with financial markets and terminology, exchange and trade platforms, and matching engines.
- Experience with SELinux.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with advanced AWS offerings (RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Lambda, etc).
- Experience writing unit/functional/integration tests.
- Experience using JIRA for Agile process-driven development.
- Experience using Slack to collaborate with peers.
Location: Denver (Downtown).
Compensation: Salary plus benefits. Depends on relevant experience.
If this above fits your desires and skill set, please submit a resume and link to GitHub code examples/projects you have worked on.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a fun and fast-growing, venture-backed tech company, involved in the Bitcoin and digital finance industry.