Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard DevOps Consultant for one of a leading financial client in St.Louis MO
- Minimum 8+ years' previous experience in development and operations.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with enterprise software integrations.
- Experience with software product release pipelines and infrastructure automation tooling.
- Hands-on experience building and automating Linux and Microsoft Server infrastructure
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban Agile workflow methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management - as this role requires person to communicate with Business and other peer teams.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- provided by Dice