Fintect Firm for financial software and data products for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. We are the leading middle and back off...
Fintect Firm for financial software and data products for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. We are the leading middle and back office platform for crypto and we count some of the industry's largest funds, administrators, trading desks and exchanges as our customers.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the engineering team based in New York City. We expect this individual to participate in all aspects of database development, deployment, and testing, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solutions.
- Act as the data and schema Subject Matter Expert (SME) and caretaker
- Ensuring database meets standards for consistency, readability, scalability, and performance
- Write efficient SQL queries for various routines and complex business logic
- SQL performance tuning of new and existing applications
- Ensure uptime, reliability, performance, and correctness of data platform
- Automate database infrastructure, configuration, and telemetry management
- Experience with cloud databases (AWS RDS), containers (Docker), microservices, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with database design and database modeling tools
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.