Developer for Blockchain
Join CGI's dynamic team charged with developing, modernizing and transforming the IT systems ...
Developer for Blockchain
Join CGI's dynamic team charged with developing, modernizing and transforming the IT systems for a Federal agency that helps make affordable housing a reality for millions of Americans. Bring your talent to a brand new opportunity to help the federal government develop Proof of Concepts and Points of View using modern niche technologies to transform its suite of applications in the mortgage backed securities market.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Conduct/Participate in Discovery sessions to identify Use Cases
• Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Demo POC's/POV using Blockchain/Smart Contract technologies in a Low-code platform based on agreed upon Use Cases
• Work with Security Analyst to incorporate security considerations into the design of POC/POV's
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 9+ years hands-on experience in developing POCs/POVs
• 5+ years experience delivering Blockchain/Distributed Ledger/Smart Contracts solutions (Hyperledger, QLDB, Ethereum) on Low code platform (Appian/Pega/Mendix)
• Experience in setting up government Distributed Ledger Platforms
• Experience working on Federal Govt. projects, US Citizen preferred, ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
• Well versed in Cryptography, Cybersecurity technologies and solutions
• Familiarity with AWS and understanding of cloud technologies
• Knowledge of building API's and Micro-Services
• Take self initiative, embrace innovation and maintain highest quality performance
• Use of Jira, or other similar tools
• Knowledge of DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 3 years
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Automated Testing
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- provided by Dice