Responsibilities for this Position Dev Sec Ops Lead Job ID: 23 USA-AZ-Scottsdale Required Clearance: TS/SCI Posted Date: 8/9/2021 Cate...
Responsibilities for this Position
Dev Sec Ops Lead
Job ID: 23
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Posted Date: 8/9/2021
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Company: General Dynamics Mission Systems
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required, plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; agile experience preferred.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Responsibilities for this Position
Developing mission-critical systems that help keep people safe is what we do. At General Dynamics Mission Systems, you'll be part of the team that helps heroes make a true impact. The work we do is important. The challenges we face are career-defining. The opportunity we can offer is one-of-a-kind.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers' missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Dev Sec Ops and Software Lead, you'll perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, lead research and design, develop and test software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products. We will rely on your experience and knowledge to solve the hardest technical problems facing the company, often requiring the utmost creativity and innovation. It's your chance to step up to the challenge and prove you're ready to lead the world.
Candidate should have experience leading the development of large classified software programs for electronic warfare systems, to include:
* Development of software use cases
* Defining software scope, developing technical and performance based input for SOW and managing performance across multiple subcontracts and partners
* Experience with defining, allocating, implementing and managing licenses, build and releases, configuration management of software in a multi-security domains environment with multiple subcontracts and partners
* Strong understanding and implementation of the DevSecOps process and tools, defining, developing, directing implementation, and managing DevSecOps across multiple subcontracts and partners
* Experience with applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for program planning and execution across multiple subcontracts and partners
* Experience in development in containers and virtualized environments, defining requirements and implementation, and associated hardware requirements and virtualization to include:
* Microservice architectures
* RESTful APIs
* Experience with defining and implementing government and industry standards, and integrating with GFE software on EW platforms, to include:
* Digital Signal Processing knowledge
* Travel Requirement 25%+
* TS/SCI with Poly
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran