Bitso is Latin America's leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe th...
Bitso is Latin America's leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It's time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at
About The Team And Role
- To achieve our mission of making crypto useful, we still need to overcome a series of barriers that do not allow the mass adoption of financial services powered by crypto. We believe good design has the power to remove those barriers and will help us create amazing financial products and services powered by crypto for our customers.That is why we are assembling a top quality design team, if you want to be part of one of the top remote design teams around the world this is a position for you
- For this role you will be joining the Design System's team to help define, maintain and evolve our atomic-based system, working closely with product and brand teams across the company. This position will allow you to create components, patterns, interactions, and behaviors defining our system and our products' user experience.
- A Bachelor's degree and approximately +4 years of relevant experience in web/mobile design.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong UI and visual design sensibilities, interaction design and user experience for web and mobile applications and or Design systems. Interface animation is a plus.
- Familiarity with design principles and design foundations, typography, colors, grids, and layouts.
- Knowledge and expertise on the following: Atomic design, design systems, and component libraries, visual hierarchy, UI patterns, interaction design, accessibility, responsive and mobile design and information architecture.
- Experience building and maintaining design systems is a plus.
- You are capable of blending UI design with Branding, Illustration, or other visual languages in a cohesive design system for a global company.
- Continuous learning and eagerness to advance your craft further.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Deep understanding of technical constraints. You have advanced knowledge of frameworks like Material Design, Bootstrap, CSS, iOS guidelines.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A service mentality and willingness to make others succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation And Benefits
- Collaborate with product design, engineering, and research to establish, build, and maintain a comprehensive library of shared components, using a modular approach for Web, iOS, and Android interfaces which will be part of Bitso's design system.
- Work closely with REACT and mobile engineers to ensure our designed components are in-sync with their needs. Consider technical constraints to always bring incremental value.
- Collaborate with the development and maintenance of a shared component library to serve multiple squads in Bitso.
- Document and communicate how the components behave constantly.
- Utilize research methods to assess the efficacy of the system and understand customer needs.
- Purpose: You'll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.