We're in a dynamic phase within Supply Chain Operations and are seeking inspiring talent to join the team. We have a position available for ...
We're in a dynamic phase within Supply Chain Operations and are seeking inspiring talent to join the team. We have a position available for a creative, encouraged individual contributor, to work with our Supply Chain functional partners to run critical processes and initiatives for the Silicon One Supply chain group.
You'll join our Group driving our game-changing next-generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end-users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
In this role, you'll:
* Prepare and facilitate monthly cross-functional demand review meetings
* Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast accuracy data and evaluate forecast results
* Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances to improve forecast accuracy
* Utilize a consensus approach that includes working with sales to obtain and ensure current and accurate information is used for forecasting
* Evaluate forecast accuracy and determine action plans to improve accuracy
* Prepare reports and recommend adjustments to sales or potentially supply plans
* Perform coordinated "what-if" analysis using both supply and demand plans
* Consolidate ad-hoc reports for the demand management review meeting
Who You'll Work With
* Various Supply Chain teams functions: Manufacturing Operations, Supplier Management, Product Operations, Planning & Fulfillment, Logistics, etc. and with extended partners (e.g. Finance), to drive the silicon planning and execution processes
* Collaborate with various Operations professionals (Components Central Supply Chain team, Supplier & Sourcing Base Manager, Component Supply Operations Managers, etc.).
* You'll partner with Supply Chain eco-system partners to optimize the Si supply chain and operations to meet key business metrics.
Who You Are
* End-to-end supply planning (including co-planning with stakeholders) for the related silicon products.
* Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures, and the semiconductor industry.
* Excellent knowledge of demand planning and planning systems.
* Strong knowledge of supply chain management requirements at each phase of the development and manufacturing process cycle.
* You have excellent presentation and social skills including written, verbal, and listening skills.
* You are adept at influencing partner executives and are capable of influencing internal decision-makers to make decisions aligned with strategies and objectives benefiting the entire organization.
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.