Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Delphix Administrator within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define overall data masking solution and architecture by adapting enterprise data masking standards. End-to-end analysis to identify and evaluate sensitive information (PII).
- Design robust data masking solution using Delphix Data virtualization and data masking tool.
- Lead development of data masking and data virtualization POC(proof of concept) solutions.
- Develop detailed Delphix solutions for Oracle database platforms. Implement data masking solution to all eONE ecosystem environments.
- Coordinate the requirements working with the Application and Enterprise Data Management team for data masking solution.
- Identify additional controls required that will work in parallel to data masking and virtualization solutions to provide comprehensive data protection solution
Qualifications And Skills:
- Strong experience in developing Delphix data masking and virtualization solutions.
- Good Data Masking development and solution architect experience.
- Experience in working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements, Oracle database environments.
- Understanding of Oracle database validations, constraints, syntax and data types.
- provided by Dice Delphix, data masking, data security, oracle datahub,