Market - leading DeFi market maker has an immediate need for an action-oriented technology savvy team player to enable growth in rapidly evo...
Market - leading DeFi market maker has an immediate need for an action-oriented technology savvy team player to enable growth in rapidly evolving field. This diverse and challenging role positions you to work alongside highly successful industry veterans. You must be organized, very flexible, and self-motivated. Ideally you have prior experience in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Among many responsibilities, you will architect and develop proprietary trading systems and interfaces to drive profitability and continuous performance improvements in the cryptocurrency space. You must be passionate about the cryptocurrency space.
Excellent problem solving and decision quality skills combined with strong creativity, integrity, composure, and time management characteristics are highly regarded in the ideal hire. This position provides an exceptional opportunity for upside in compensation based on both team and individual contributions and results over time.
- Build out the technology to execute and track opportunities across trading platforms and marry those concepts for operational visibility
- Analyze and understand trading requirements, systems architecture, order and market data nuances
- Proprietary trading system configuration, triage and risk mitigation
- Drive the launch of new features and ideas
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve productivity, workflow and trader support
- Strong personal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts in layman's terms
- Outstanding timely decision making, process management, planning and execution skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is confident and mentally flexible
- Understand trading engine development concepts in detail
- Must be familiar with capacity planning and performance monitoring tools
- Ability to deal with ambiguity powerfully, listen intently, persevere through unique challenges, and drive for impactful results while being approachable and team-oriented
- Willing to learn broadly and continuously self-develop as a member of an extraordinary team of developers
- T en years' experience in technical trading application development.
- GPA: 3.5 or Higher in Computer Science or Engineering Degree from a Top-Tier University
- Strong references
- E ligib i l ity to work in the United States.
- Commensurate with experience plus bonus based on firm and individual results
This job description reflects the core activities and attributes of the role. There will be changes in the firm's needs as this is an ultra-high growth company in a highly competitive industry. A flexible approach to work will be appreciated and acknowledged.
- provided by Dice