Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Database Architect with MemSQL/SingleStore Experience. This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC.
Role: Database Architect with MemSQL/SingleStore Experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Project
- Architect will be responsible for design and development work of a System of Access including Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description.
- Forty hours per week is the expectation in the absence of specified hours.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal.
- 10 + years. Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Those documents are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution.
- The process of defining architecture by the Solutions Architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Also, responsible for developing the high-level strategy to solve business problems. Ensure solutions adhere to enterprise standards.
- MemSQL/SingleStore Architect with ORACLE, DB2 background
- SQL Server, IBM Infosphere, Kafka
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice