EyeCue is a product research and development company with nearly 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, software development, design, a...
EyeCue is a product research and development company with nearly 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, software development, design, and business strategy. EyeCue's strength is in Mobile/Web/IoT development for SaaS, Blockchain, and AI applications. We've created successful software in Green Energy, Industrial Manufacturing, Social Media, Social Commerce, Insurance, Productivity Tools, and even Life Sciences.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is excited to use data to provide innovations in difficult to solve problems and utilize their capabilities in predictive modeling, text mining, clustering, anomaly detection, forecasting methods, and/or other advanced statistical techniques.
We hire people with diverse multi-disciplinary backgrounds, engineering and analytical skills, business experience, relentless curiosity, and a motivation to improve product quality and business outcomes with data.
- Identify opportunities in digital products to incorporate AI/Data Science and assist human operators to build actionable insights
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with the engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Monitor and optimize the effectiveness of applied methods
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in building application with the neural network and deep learning
- Familiarity with predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (e.g. Python, C, C++, Java, etc.)