Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Proven working experience on working with large complex Business Intelligence solutions:
- Experience with data life cycle management: Creating data standards to enable integration with other systems. Capturing business rules related to data. Leading JAD sessions. Creating data dictionary. Creating data validation and verification rules. Creating technical specifications for data transformations for ETL developers.
- Extensive experience in creating detailed dimentional data models for complex BI applications which support conformed dimensions and facts.
- Extensive experience with data modelling tools like Power Designer, and Viso.
- Extensive experience with working with Oracle database version 11 and 12.
- Extensive experience working with complex SQL, PL/SQL
- Creating data dictionary.
- Creating data validation rules.
- Creating ETL Specifications from data model mapping
- provided by Dice ETL, BI, Erwin, Capital Market