At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation...
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
We bring a platform that hosts the capabilities required to help clients digitize and automate their processes, transform their talent and culture, and enable them to embed cognitive use cases in every decision, process and experience - whether for clients, suppliers or employees. We apply our deep analytic and cognitive approaches for process re-engineering, transformational process operations, and advisory, and create unique value by combining our clients' data with other sources of data and insight.
As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to hire a Data for Experience Associate Partner to grow our pipeline and convert opportunities within our Data Platform Services team. As an Associate Partner your role will be focused on working with our global account partners to drive sales of our data platform services to support marketing stakeholders as well as building out our internal capabilities which accelerate the delivery of our services.
We are looking for candidates with extensive consulting experience supporting marketing stakeholders to optimize omni-channel customer experiences using data and cognitive technologies. This experience should include the technical design as well as the delivery of these solutions. You'll likely have a background as leader in a tier-1 consulting firm or technology services company. You'll be used to working at board level and seen as a trusted adviser to your clients. You're someone who is innovative and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues. Working in a global, large, and multi-cultural environment is a second nature for you.
Sales & Business Development
* Meet annual business signings (sales) targets as established by service line leadership
* Develop innovative solutions, as part of a structured sales process, to meet prospective client needs
* Collaborate with other practitioners to generate and develop new offerings especially focused on Cognitive Solutions that drive the end-to-end customer experience
* Provide thought-leadership and subject matter expertise related the deployment of our data platform services to drive quantifiable business benefits to marketing stakeholders
* Quality assurance and all aspects of consulting engagement delivery
* Overall project team management, including regular evaluations and staff development
* Ability to identify potential clients and define and propose solutions to clients.
* Strong expertise in talent leadership and management
* Serve as Line Manager for a group of senior practitioners
* Assist in annual performance evaluation process and annual compensation process
* Assist in the recruitment, mentoring and development of staff
* Knowledgeable subject matter expert to lead programs for end to end customer experience, management and guide talented staff.
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we're looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you'll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Proven history of sales enablement to close "big deals" in the Big Data Analytics - $10 Million plus
* At least 5 years of experience in modern data and analytics architecture including Cloud, Big Data, and Cognitive technologies
* At least 10 years of experience in technical consulting and the translation of business objectives to system requirements
* At least 10 years of experience with one or more of the following: marketing services provider, digital agency, consulting firm focused on end-to-end customer management, software business with solutions in consumer marketing analytics and customer relationship management space
* Industry experience across Consumer, Financial Services, Travel/Hospitality, Life Sciences, and Telco sectors
* Deep expertise in customer analytics, campaign management/operations, audience management, personalization & next best action engines, CDPs, DMPs, DSPs & programmatic advertising, and attribution modeling
* Experience with deployment of Customer Data Platforms especially Adobe Experience Platform (AEP)
* Readiness to travel worldwide up to 75%, once travel restrictions are lifted
* English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Expertise with modern data and analytics technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.)
* Hands-on experience architecting, building and/or managing data lake programs
* Experience working in cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure, IBM etc.)
* A good understanding of the workings of cognitive technologies (AI, Blockchain, IOT etc.)
Willingness to travel up to 75%