Data Center Manager
Manage the performance within the Data Center and build/maintain a world class team of Technicians and Mainten...
Data Center Manager
Manage the performance within the Data Center and build/maintain a world class team of Technicians and Maintenance personnel. Responsible for maintaining client SLA and SLA compliance reporting and integration with Account Management Team. Data Center Manager to create and maintain a culture of professionalism, operational excellence and a place where people love to work and build a career in. Provide leadership to all team members in the interest of providing professional and personal advancement. Manage/maintain all Client Hosted and company assets within every phase of the asset disposition. Keep Data Center compliant with Corporate initiatives, priorities and product developments. Understand and have strong knowledge of all mission critical systems that keep data center operating at the highest level. Participate in the design and development of new expansions or retrofits within the Data Center to establish specifications and critical details for the Facilities and Construction team to proper budget, resource management and establish critical workflow for projects needed within Data Center.
- Responsible for staffing Data Center with professional and capable technicians/electricians and general maintenance personnel.
- Client SLA compliance and reporting
- Incident Management
- Repeat Incident Problem Management
- Change Management and Reporting
- Risk Management compliance
- Staffing to include 24x7 coverage to achieve operational excellence and SLA compliance
- Asset Lifecycle Management from arrival to Data Center to RMA retirement
- Development and management of Operational Budget
- Projects and Deployment Management and support
- Participation of Safety and Academy Training to continuously educate & evolve the Team
- Career Path all Team Members to reach their professional and personal goals
- Goal setting for the performance and evolution of the Data Center
- Development and Maintenance of SOP s (Standard Operating Procedures) & EOP s(Emergency Operation Procedures)
- Product Automation Integration and support of Product Development Team
- Define, maintain and enforcement of performance metrics in all facets of the Data Center.
- 5+ years of experience with Data Center Management
- Experience managing direct reports including interviews, hiring, training, performance reviews, etc.
- Strong Leadership and Team Building skills
- Good understanding of Network, Electrical, Mechanical and building systems
- Proficient with Web Based Programs, Excel and Word Processing.
- Good communication skills
- Works well with others
- Strong work ethic
- Professional Appearance and presentation
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience managing data centers that run AI or Blockchain applications
- Bachelor s Degree
- provided by Dice