Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Big Data Architect for one of a leading banking client in Sterling VA
- Minimum 7 + years of hands on experience in software development and minimum 4 years of hands on with Big Data technologies with experience on large & complex projects using Informatica.
- Must has strong hands on Python, Scala, Ingestion tools , AWS Cloud and ETL
- Must would have played lead role from last 5 years or architect role from last 2 years on designing developing and upscaling enterprise applications on Big Data and Cloud Platform
- The candidate will be responsible for Complete Software Development Lifecycle, design, code, reviews, performance tuning, optimization and and ensure code developed meets the requirements,
- Candidate should be expert in formally produce design and blue print of enterprise scale apps using big data
- Take complete ownership of deliverables from inception to Go-Live, can work independently.
- Mentoring and managing junior members of the team.
- Finance domain experience is must.
- provided by Dice