Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 16 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 19 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking Data Architect with experience in financial services to join our team in NYC.
- Data management duties include data governance, data quality management, metadata management, master/reference data management, data modeling.
- Build strategic centralized reference data warehouse.
- Create API based interfaces in Java/C#/C++/Python.
- Implement solution architectures and designs that align with existing reference architectures; developed logical design of data including data flows, conceptual and logical models.
- Successfully integrate data and business processes.
- Extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Data Architecture, Logical Data modeling, Physical data modeling, reference data modeling and management.
- Knowledge and experience in Big Data Technologies , Hadoop, Kafka, NoSQL, AWS or Azure database
- Extensive experience in data integration, data staging, data distribution, data warehousing , data quality, Business information modeling, Conceptual data modeling.
- Hands on experience in Data Modelling - both OLTP & Star Schema, Data architecture - best practices
- Good knowledge on modelling tools, Data lineage, cataloguing experience and Data governance.
- provided by Dice