Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron, Inc. is looking for a Data Architect/MDM Architect for a number of enterprise data projects. The selected candidate will lead and guide our project teams in delivering architecture, design, development and deployment of enterprise Big Data, Streaming architecture, Cloud Database for our financial services clients. This role is based in Charlotte.
- Extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Data Architecture, Logical Data modeling, Physical data modeling, reference data modeling and management.
- Knowledge and experience in Big Data Technologies , Hadoop, Kafka, NoSQL, AWS or Azure database
- Extensive experience in data integration, data staging, data distribution, data warehousing , data quality, Business information modeling, Conceptual data modeling.
- Experience or knowledge in Informatica, Talend, IBM datastage, SQL, Ab initio, SSIS or any other tools
- Experience in Conventional data warehousing (For financial clients is a value add),Data lakes, Near real time Data Warehousing, Data distribution architectures, Service Oriented Architectures, Global Reference Data Architectures ,Taxonomies, Ontologies and Dictionaries.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science of related technology.
- Overall, he has very good data architecture concepts, experience and ability to identify architecture components for a given design requirement.
- provided by Dice