This role requires at least 3 years of experience in either treasury/ banking/ finance together with data analysis/reporting. You will be ab...
This role requires at least 3 years of experience in either treasury/ banking/ finance together with data analysis/reporting. You will be able to demonstrate flawless teamwork, co-ordination and stakeholder management skills, with the tenacity to support, initiate and drive data related projects that ultimately create a strong added value for Group Treasury.
You will be part of an experienced team and will report to the Deputy Treasurer (Global Cash & Liquidity and Risk Management). You will be able to work in the fast paced, experimentally minded nature of the company, with the risk management and control focused nature of the treasury function.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects and responsibilities as they present themselves.
* Perform analytical deep-dive to analyze Treasury challenges sourced from data such as cash flow forecasting accuracy by researching within big data environment and updating queries to support investment decision.
* Extract, cleanse and validate data for analysis and modeling.
* Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
* Create and implement predictive models for financial processes.
* Produce robust Treasury KPI's reporting and analytics based on available data. Give relevant insights and stories behind the numbers.
* Work closely with developers, data scientists and business stakeholders from different tracks to optimize results.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
* Master degree in Finance, Business Economics or Business IT with strong Math or Statistics component.
* Expert in Excel, SQL and TABLEU.
* Knowledge of R, EVIEWS, Stata, Python or other statistical model is a huge plus
* Knowledge of Treasury or strategic finance functions and processes
* Affinity with Treasury Management Systems (TMS) such as Reval, SAP TRM is a plus.
* Interest in the development and application of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, and Blockchain.
* Ability to have good grasp of the detail and manage multiple priorities.
* Willingness and desire to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
* Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
* Highly organized and able to demonstrate relentless tenacity to drive business objectives to deliver results
* Excellent English speaker with strong communication skills, able to adapt style and approach in order to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders from a variety of different cultures.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Data Analyst Treasury. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com?, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's? newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.