WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Security, energy management, asset protection, and automation efficiencies...these are a few of our favorite things.
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking an experienced and passionate Data Analyst to join its engineering teams who are creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse family is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Best Companies in America" two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 "fastest-growing companies" in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Data Analyst, you should have at least two years' of experience in the field addressing real-world challenges with Looker (LookML). You will utilize your experience to assist in gaining user experience insights, product successes, key data opportunities, and overall scaling of our ever-growing IoT platform.
* Love what you do & be an integral part of our family that is forging a new path in IoT technology;
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand how they are using our product's data, align on useful metrics, and produce data representations an interpretable way;
* Use creative analysis to surface opportunities across multiple databases;
* Work relentlessly to ensure data findings are accessible to users at all levels through dashboards, visualizations, and reports;
* Drive sales awareness, marketing efforts, program highlights when key data-points are discovered;
* Actively interact with clients & partners during pilot projects to gain user insights;
* Utilize data to understand user experiences in the field, as they are controlling & managing devices such as locks, thermostats, lights, shades, water metering, energy metering, & leak detection;
* Assist in the company's machine learning and AI goals in order to fully capitalize on our automation capabilities;
* Take ownership of the company's data reporting capabilities, but work collaboratively with engineering teams to ensure you are armed with what you need;
* Represent the company well as a continually client-facing team member.
* 2+ years of experience working with software engineering teams in Looker (LookML);
* Preferred to have experience with Tableau as well;
* Extraordinary initiative, drive, organization, and task-management skills;
* Ability to positively influence decision-making at all levels within an engineering organization with data insights;
* Quick to learn new, complex systems and technologies;
* Understanding of engineering principles, scrum practices, etc;
* Experience working with and optimizging large datasets (1 billion rows);
* Ability to query and join across multiple databases.
WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.